Jake and Mason take naps at opposite times so I have been busy with both of them hence the out dated blog.
So to catch up:
yes we got our car back. They never found who stole it. they were in the process of piecing it out-- seat belts, seats, all missing. our insurer had it all repaired. good as knew. We thought. Until we were driving to rural Elma, WA and our tire blew out. We put a spare on (Eli labored-- I observed and learned how) and found the nearest Les Schwabb. They checked the tire pressure in the remaining tires and they were all double what they should have been. After a lot of phone calls I was able to get our insurer to cover it.
Mason had her 6 month well child check. She is 90th percentile for her head circumference and 15th percentile for height and weight. She weights 14.6 lbs. I was hoping she'd stay average, but I guess we just make skinny big headed kids. At least they are cute.



I get to go to Las Vegas in 3 weeks. Looking forward to a vacation, but also traveling alone with 2 kids. It will be nice to have Jacob in his own seat. Thanks Mom and Dad for the ticket!!!
Next, been studying the old testament for my class. So interesting. So how come I didn't know the God of the Old Testament is Jesus Christ? I guess I always just imagined God the Father. Still I am learning. Forever learning.
I Bought Jillian Michaels workout DVD's. They are kicking my buns. But I am losing inches so it is well worth my time.
3 comments:
ill be sure to quit purchasing black market seat belts and seats in support of this stealing garbage.:)
okay that is the CUTEST picture of baby M. Im in love.
Cute little thing that Mason is, big head and all.
I'm glad they found your car. We got our car stolen once & I was so bummed when they found it as I had my heart set on a new one.
And me and Jillian have a date every morning and have loved it. Have fun showing off your hot sexy body in Vegas!
How cute is your little girl!! We had some friends that got their car stolen and the same thing happened to them-- it never ran the same again. Its horrible!! I am so sorry...
Post a Comment