Thursday, September 10, 2009

38 weeks, 2 days

Full term and I am feeling it. Jacob was delivered at 36 weeks. I have never been this pregnant before. Now I understand what all the complaining is about. Carpal tunnel, numb hips, frequent urination, pelvic pain-- What fun. Overall, I feel pretty good. Just tired. My nesting energy went away this week. My mom has been here for almost 3 weeks helping so that has been so nice. I have 3 days of work left. My last day is Friday the 18th. I hope Mason stays put till then. In the mean time Jacob is getting lots of attention from grandparents. His favorite phrase, "do it again please".


7 comments:

jaesi said...

what in the world?!!! how did you get that pregnant?
Cant wait. for you.

Eric and Hannah said...

That video is hilarious! I am so excited for you and your little family! Can't wait to meet Mason!

The Talbot Family said...

I've been meaning to call....been wonderin how you are doing. That video was cute! I miss your parents. I hate that we all can't live by each other anymore. UGH! Are you done with work for good, or just maternity leave? I was going to try to fly out in October to visit, but Justin's girlfriend is giving birth to twins a couple of days before the weekend I have available for a quick trip. So, Ian and I are going to head to Salt Lake that weekend instead, to meet the new additions to the Williams family. We will get together though, because I need to meet little Mason. Glad you are feeling well, and hoping she comes on the 25th for ya!

Melissa and Roy said...

Good luck with everything. I hope delivery goes smoothly. Oh, and I'm glad it's you, not me! :)

Brandi Schall said...

Yay on being close!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Your little girl is almost here!! I've never been full-term pregnant either, but at 34 weeks I was miserable! Hopefully she comes sooner rather than later =]

Rachael said...

jake is so funny! i'm glad to hear youre doing alright. i cant wait to be an aunt again!