Jacob's room with all the baby furniture I needed for the nursery:
After converting to a big boy bed: (He loves it)

Mason's room was a guest bedroom for almost 5 months:
Now it is pretty and flowery just how I wanted it:
So I made salsa and canned it yesterday because I had oodles of tomatoes to use. Next time I'll stick with the Pace Picante it was way too much hassle.
My hospital bag is packed. I have a weeks worth of dinners frozen. Laundry is caught up. Good thing because all that energy boost is burnt up. It's 10 am and I am ready for a nap.
8 comments:
So exciting, and those rooms are so darn cute! I wish I could be closer during this exciting time!
Cute rooms! I can't believe you're due. I hope she comes on your birthday too. I was born on my mom's birthday and it's always been so fun :) -- and it being your Dad's-- WOW. Maybe you should just go be induced that day just to secure it. Good luck!
Can't wait to see this beautful girl. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will get to meet her on Friday! Yay for babies.
i love the rooms!
your pregnancy has flown by.. i thought you had months ahead of you still!
i hope all goes well for you and you get some well deserved rest before Mason makes her arrival!
i totally agree with hannah! i'm so excited for you!
the rooms look awesome!! it has been a few days since you did the post, so hopefully you have had her by now! good luck!
Beautiful rooms =] I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl♥
Painting that wall in Mason's room really makes a difference - and even thought I see it every week, it took looking at the photo for me to realize it was painted :(
Post a Comment